The seating arrangements questions are often asked in exams and are used to test the reasoning ability of the candidate. These questions can be solved by making the visual diagrams according to given statement and then analyzing them, this helps to derive the conclusion to what is asked in the question. Different types of seating...
- Annual and Periodic Compliance Requirements for LLPs April 24, 2014
- A final look on Limited Libility Partnership : Chapter III March 4, 2014
- What is LLP Agreement? Limited Liability Partnership Chapter 2 March 1, 2014
- Another Type Firm: Limited Liability Partnership-I February 22, 2014
- The Founding Stone : Partnerships – II February 21, 2014